Innovative, Inclusive + Holistic Across Boundaries provides a dynamic range of dignified, inclusive and compassionate mental health and addiction services for racialized communities that integrate:
- Individual support
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Addictions and Wellness Services
- Community outreach
- Support groups, alternative and complementary therapies
- Community kitchen
- Skills building
- Social and recreational activities.
Across Boundaries has a holistic approach to mental health care includes many of the same services offered by other mental health agencies, but is also anchored in an anti-racist, anti-Black racism and anti-oppression framework.
Our employees are members of the various communities we serve. We speak their languages, understand their cultures and also understand their current social realities.
There is no need to go it alone.
Services and Programs
We provide a circle of care around you as progress through your healing journey.
Now is the perfect time to create change. Now is time to dismantle the systemic racism that surrounds us.
“When it comes to mental health and addictions, we are here. You do not have to struggle in silence. Our qualified racialized staff will see that you get the help you need. It’s time to make your mental health a priority.”
Across Boundaries’ News
- Seasonal Affective Disorder in Canada, with a Special Lens on Racial DynamicsIf you live in Canada, you can resonate with the term “January Blues”. November and December share the same darkness and chill, filled with anticipation and joy leading up to the holidays.…
- Across Boundaries Achievement: ‘Accredited with Exemplary Standing’Committed to continuous improvement, Across Boundaries recently voluntarily participated in the comprehensive accreditation process with Accreditation Canada. Our goal was to assess and elevate our services, and we are proud to announce…
- Our Journey Through 2023 Introduction: As 2023 draws to a close we reflect on our work at Across Boundaries and share some key highlights. Mental Health Retreats for Black LGBQTIA+ CommunitiesWe continued our ongoing collaboration with…