Our Strategic Direction 2023-2026
Our strategic plan is built on the below mentioned Goals & Objectives.
Strengthen service quality and responsiveness to improve clients’ quality of life.
• To strengthen the collection, analysis, and utilization of clinical and organizational data.
• To enhance integrated clinical care model.
• To enhance trauma informed approach.
• To enhance addiction services from a harm reduction perspective.
• To explore feasibility of expanding catchment area
Increase organization’s capacity to sustain and succeed.
• To promote organization’s profile as a desirable employer.
• To improve recruitment practices.
• To improve staff’s professional growth and development program.
• To implement succession planning and other retention strategies.
Promote System Adoption of ARAO Framework to Advance Health Equity.
• To develop and implement a workplan for Across Boundaries to respond to needs of First Nations, Inuit, Metis, and Urban Indigenous communities.
• To build a coalition/network with like minded organizations that serve Black, racialized and other marginalized communities to advocate for and advance systemic health equity.
• To expand ARAO training to broader health care sector.
• To partner with academic institutions to conduct community based research to advance health equity for racialized communities.