Want to feel energized, meet new friends, and learn new & easy ways to stay healthy?
Come out as we explore this fun and stimulating program
What is The Dynamic Life Seniors Program?
A safe space for older adults aged 55+ who wish to be physically active, meet new friends, engage in recreational activities.
Join us on Mondays at 11am
EACH WEEK WE WILL EXPLORE:
• Practical Food & Nutrition ideas
• Ways to feel more energized & focussed
• Meet new friends and make new connections
• Ways to reduce symptoms of illness (diabetes, high blood pressure)
• Healthy ways to slow down the effects of aging
• How to manage anxiety & increase concentration
Let’s explore healing & healthy aging in a fun way!
Meet the Facilitator, Kofi Morris
Kofi is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Holistic Healer. He is focused in the areas of Holistic Health & Wellness, and serves as a Reiki Energy Healer and the founder of Cosmic Wellness Holistic Health.
Kofi offers workshops in Qi Qong (‘Chee Kung’), Meditation, Self-Care, Nutrition Corporate Holistic Health and Wellbeing, Proactive fathering and community development for Non-Profit Organizations across Toronto.
Join us IN-PERSON every Monday from 11:00am until noon.
Register below or call Lorraine – Program and Intake Coordinator 416-787-3007 ext 222.
Sign up now, spots are limited
Across Boundaries’ News
- Cultural Variances in Mental Health: Diverse Perspectives at Across BoundariesWe explore how different cultures perceive and address mental health while maintaining the importance of providing culturally sensitive services.
- Work Hard, Live Well – Finding the Perfect Balance to ThriveWork-life balance is vital for happiness, productivity, and success in both personal and professional spheres. Through insightful Across Boundaries employee testimonials from Maria, Lorraine, and Genie, learn about our various wellness strategies that foster our supportive work environment.
- 27th Annual General MeetingAcross Boundaries believes that Annual general meetings (AGMs) are important for the organization. They allow us an opportunity to be transparent, and to hear from those we serve. We look for forward … Read more