Want to feel energized, meet new friends, and learn new & easy ways to stay healthy?
Come out as we explore this fun and stimulating program
What is The Dynamic Life Seniors Program?
A safe space for older adults aged 55+ who wish to be physically active, meet new friends, engage in recreational activities.
Join us on Mondays at 11am
EACH WEEK WE WILL EXPLORE:
• Practical Food & Nutrition ideas
• Ways to feel more energized & focussed
• Meet new friends and make new connections
• Ways to reduce symptoms of illness (diabetes, high blood pressure)
• Healthy ways to slow down the effects of aging
• How to manage anxiety & increase concentration
Let’s explore healing & healthy aging in a fun way!
Meet the Facilitator, Kofi Morris
Kofi is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Holistic Healer. He is focused in the areas of Holistic Health & Wellness, and serves as a Reiki Energy Healer and the founder of Cosmic Wellness Holistic Health.
Kofi offers workshops in Qi Qong (‘Chee Kung’), Meditation, Self-Care, Nutrition Corporate Holistic Health and Wellbeing, Proactive fathering and community development for Non-Profit Organizations across Toronto.
Join us IN-PERSON every Monday from 11:00am until noon.
Register below or call Lorraine – Program and Intake Coordinator 416-787-3007 ext 222.
Sign up now, spots are limited
Across Boundaries’ News
- Seasonal Affective Disorder in Canada, with a Special Lens on Racial DynamicsIf you live in Canada, you can resonate with the term “January Blues”. November and December share the same darkness and chill, filled with anticipation and joy leading up to the holidays.…
- Across Boundaries Achievement: ‘Accredited with Exemplary Standing’Committed to continuous improvement, Across Boundaries recently voluntarily participated in the comprehensive accreditation process with Accreditation Canada. Our goal was to assess and elevate our services, and we are proud to announce…
- Our Journey Through 2023 Introduction: As 2023 draws to a close we reflect on our work at Across Boundaries and share some key highlights. Mental Health Retreats for Black LGBQTIA+ CommunitiesWe continued our ongoing collaboration with…