Innovative, Inclusive + Holistic Across Boundaries provides a dynamic range of dignified, inclusive and compassionate mental health and addiction services for racialized communities that integrate:
- Individual support
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Addictions and Wellness Services
- Community outreach
- Support groups, alternative and complementary therapies
- Community kitchen
- Skills building
- Social and recreational activities.
Across Boundaries has a holistic approach to mental health care includes many of the same services offered by other mental health agencies, but is also anchored in an anti-racist, anti-Black racism and anti-oppression framework.
Our employees are members of the various communities we serve. We speak their languages, understand their cultures and also understand their current social realities.
There is no need to go it alone.
Services and Programs
We provide a circle of care around you as progress through your healing journey.
Now is the perfect time to create change. Now is time to dismantle the systemic racism that surrounds us.
“When it comes to mental health and addictions, we are here. You do not have to struggle in silence. Our qualified racialized staff will see that you get the help you need. It’s time to make your mental health a priority.
Across Boundaries’ News
- The first pride was a riot!Pride is more than a month or a parade. Pride is a movement. Join us online for this very special event! Tuesday, June 21st at noon. Register now
- Anniversary of the tragic deathsThis week is the painful anniversary of the tragic death of three generations of a Muslim Canadian family in London, Ontario. On June 6, 2021, in what authorities described as a targeted…
- Requests for mental health care higher than ever for racialized communitiesPolicymakers urged to address the inequities that made visible minorities more vulnerable to COVID as the city and province look to move forward from the pandemic. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, more than 40 people…