Innovative, Inclusive + Holistic Across Boundaries provides a dynamic range of dignified, inclusive and compassionate mental health and addiction services for racialized communities that integrate:
- Individual support
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Addictions and Wellness Services
- Community outreach
- Support groups, alternative and complementary therapies
- Community kitchen
- Skills building
- Social and recreational activities.
Across Boundaries has a holistic approach to mental health care includes many of the same services offered by other mental health agencies, but is also anchored in an anti-racist, anti-Black racism and anti-oppression framework.
Our employees are members of the various communities we serve. We speak their languages, understand their cultures and also understand their current social realities.
There is no need to go it alone.
Services and Programs
We provide a circle of care around you as progress through your healing journey.
Now is the perfect time to create change. Now is time to dismantle the systemic racism that surrounds us.
“When it comes to mental health and addictions, we are here. You do not have to struggle in silence. Our qualified racialized staff will see that you get the help you need. It’s time to make your mental health a priority.”
Across Boundaries’ News
- Cultural Variances in Mental Health: Diverse Perspectives at Across BoundariesWe explore how different cultures perceive and address mental health while maintaining the importance of providing culturally sensitive services.
- Work Hard, Live Well – Finding the Perfect Balance to ThriveWork-life balance is vital for happiness, productivity, and success in both personal and professional spheres. Through insightful Across Boundaries employee testimonials from Maria, Lorraine, and Genie, learn about our various wellness strategies that foster our supportive work environment.
- 27th Annual General MeetingAcross Boundaries believes that Annual general meetings (AGMs) are important for the organization. They allow us an opportunity to be transparent, and to hear from those we serve. We look for forward … Read more