Innovative, Inclusive + Holistic Across Boundaries provides a dynamic range of dignified, inclusive and compassionate mental health and addiction services for racialized communities that integrate:
- Individual support
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Addictions and Wellness Services
- Community outreach
- Support groups, alternative and complementary therapies
- Community kitchen
- Skills building
- Social and recreational activities.
Across Boundaries has a holistic approach to mental health care includes many of the same services offered by other mental health agencies, but is also anchored in an anti-racist, anti-Black racism and anti-oppression framework.
Our employees are members of the various communities we serve. We speak their languages, understand their cultures and also understand their current social realities.
There is no need to go it alone.
Services and Programs
We provide a circle of care around you as progress through your healing journey.
Now is the perfect time to create change. Now is time to dismantle the systemic racism that surrounds us.
“When it comes to mental health and addictions, we are here. You do not have to struggle in silence. Our qualified racialized staff will see that you get the help you need. It’s time to make your mental health a priority.”
Across Boundaries’ News
- ANTI-BULLYING PREVENTION AND AWARENESS WEEKVictims of bullying are at a higher risk of developing mental health struggles.
- World Food Day 2023: A Call to Tackle Hunger, Food Waste, and Mental HealthSince 1981, World Food Day has been celebrated annually on October 16th. The United Nations established this day to raise awareness about world hunger and poverty, aiming to inspire global change. This…
- Canadian Patient Safety Week: Empowering Safe Care at Across BoundariesAcross Boundaries is participating in Canadian Patient Safety Week (CPSW). We are thrilled to be involved in this national campaign hosted annually by Healthcare Excellence Canada. This year, CPSW is scheduled to…