This gentle movement-based healing exercise and mindfulness breathing program, will show you how to explore your true abilities, increase your awareness, and decrease levels of anxiety, stress, and self-doubt.
Participants will gain knowledge and insight into an Ancient Healing Exercise (Qigong (Chi-Kong) ) that has been used for centuries to increase health, vitality, overall balance and the healing of body, mind and spirit.
This program will show you how to use slow graceful movements and controlled breathing techniques to promote the circulation of Qi within the human body, and enhance overall health.
Participants will deepen their understanding of their own Qi energy, (the key to their own internal strength and vitality), thereby an increased awareness of self. The process of self-actualization increases one’s ability to discern when making decisions regarding health, and overall wellness.
Meet the Facilitator, Kofi Morris
Kofi is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Holistic Healer. He is focused in the areas of Holistic Health & Wellness, and serves as a Reiki Energy Healer and the founder of Cosmic Wellness Holistic Health.
Kofi offers workshops in Qi Qong (‘Chee Kung’), Meditation, Self-Care, Nutrition Corporate Holistic Health and Wellbeing, Proactive fathering and community development for Non-Profit Organizations across Toronto.
Join us IN-PERSON every Tuesday at noon
This FREE program is open to members of racialized communities.
This open to people of all fitness levels.
- Learn how to become empowered by having the ability to positively influence their own actions and behaviours, outside from external factors that would normally lead to an imbalance in health and vital energy.
- Gain an increased confidence in navigation of social structures: i.e. seeking education, housing, accessing employment opportunities and the like.
- Obtain an increased sense of self
- Gain clarity of vision, increase focus
- A stretched body and an open mind
- Lower stress and anxiety
- Improve their balance
Join us every Tuesday at noon for a moment of Zen and clarity.
Sign up now, spots are limited
Across Boundaries’ News
- ANTI-BULLYING PREVENTION AND AWARENESS WEEKVictims of bullying are at a higher risk of developing mental health struggles.
- World Food Day 2023: A Call to Tackle Hunger, Food Waste, and Mental HealthSince 1981, World Food Day has been celebrated annually on October 16th. The United Nations established this day to raise awareness about world hunger and poverty, aiming to inspire global change. This…
- Canadian Patient Safety Week: Empowering Safe Care at Across BoundariesAcross Boundaries is participating in Canadian Patient Safety Week (CPSW). We are thrilled to be involved in this national campaign hosted annually by Healthcare Excellence Canada. This year, CPSW is scheduled to…