This gentle movement-based healing exercise and mindfulness breathing program, will show you how to explore your true abilities, increase your awareness, and decrease levels of anxiety, stress, and self-doubt.
Participants will gain knowledge and insight into an Ancient Healing Exercise (Qigong (Chi-Kong) ) that has been used for centuries to increase health, vitality, overall balance and the healing of body, mind and spirit.
This program will show you how to use slow graceful movements and controlled breathing techniques to promote the circulation of Qi within the human body, and enhance overall health.
Participants will deepen their understanding of their own Qi energy, (the key to their own internal strength and vitality), thereby an increased awareness of self. The process of self-actualization increases one’s ability to discern when making decisions regarding health, and overall wellness.
Meet the Facilitator, Kofi Morris
Kofi is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Holistic Healer. He is focused in the areas of Holistic Health & Wellness, and serves as a Reiki Energy Healer and the founder of Cosmic Wellness Holistic Health.
Kofi offers workshops in Qi Qong (‘Chee Kung’), Meditation, Self-Care, Nutrition Corporate Holistic Health and Wellbeing, Proactive fathering and community development for Non-Profit Organizations across Toronto.
Join us IN-PERSON every Tuesday at noon
This FREE program is open to members of racialized communities.
This open to people of all fitness levels.
- Learn how to become empowered by having the ability to positively influence their own actions and behaviours, outside from external factors that would normally lead to an imbalance in health and vital energy.
- Gain an increased confidence in navigation of social structures: i.e. seeking education, housing, accessing employment opportunities and the like.
- Obtain an increased sense of self
- Gain clarity of vision, increase focus
- A stretched body and an open mind
- Lower stress and anxiety
- Improve their balance
Join us every Tuesday at noon for a moment of Zen and clarity.
Sign up now, spots are limited
Across Boundaries’ News
- 27th Annual General MeetingAcross Boundaries believes that Annual general meetings (AGMs) are important for the organization. They allow us an opportunity to be transparent, and to hear from those we serve. We look for forward…
- Systemic Discrimination in Toronto Policing. Really?!Toronto Police Services released its’ findings on race-based data collection on June 15, 2022. Data highlights the disturbing reality that Toronto police are much more likely to use force against Black, Indigenous…
- The first pride was a riot!Pride is more than a month or a parade. Pride is a movement. Join us online for this very special event! Tuesday, June 21st at noon. Register now