The Ontario Structured Psychotherapy (OSP) program provides free and convenient therapy to help individuals experiencing depression, stress, anxiety and anxiety-related conditions learn strategies and skills to improve their mental health. OSP services are based on cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), which is collaborative, goal focused and involves light reading and practice.
Services are offered in multiple languages and are provided in partnership with the Canadian Mental Health Association, Across Boundaries and Hong Fook Mental Health Association to individuals in York Region, South Simcoe, North York, North Etobicoke and Malton.
Local OSP services include:
- Guided CBT-based Self-help: The BounceBack Ontario program provides telephone coaching, skill-building workshops and online videos.
- Clinician Assisted Bibliotherapy: Participants receive weekly, 30-minute telephone sessions with a Clinician, and are guided through a gold-standard CBT self-help workbook.
- Individual or Group Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: Participants receive weekly, one-hour sessions with a Clinician, either virtually or in person.
To sign up, complete the online self-referral form or speak to your primary care provider who can submit a referral on your behalf. Once you have signed up, you will be contacted to get started with a service that best meets your needs. If you are between the ages of 15-17, click here to sign up for the BounceBack Ontario program.
Across Boundaries’ News
- 27th Annual General MeetingAcross Boundaries believes that Annual general meetings (AGMs) are important for the organization. They allow us an opportunity to be transparent, and to hear from those we serve. We look for forward…
- Systemic Discrimination in Toronto Policing. Really?!Toronto Police Services released its’ findings on race-based data collection on June 15, 2022. Data highlights the disturbing reality that Toronto police are much more likely to use force against Black, Indigenous…
- The first pride was a riot!Pride is more than a month or a parade. Pride is a movement. Join us online for this very special event! Tuesday, June 21st at noon. Register now