Want to feel energized, meet new friends, and learn new & easy ways to stay healthy?
Come out as we explore this fun and stimulating program
What is The Dynamic Life Seniors Program?
A safe space for older adults aged 55+ who wish to be physically active, meet new friends, engage in recreational activities.
Join us on Mondays at 11am
EACH WEEK WE WILL EXPLORE:
• Practical Food & Nutrition ideas
• Ways to feel more energized & focussed
• Meet new friends and make new connections
• Ways to reduce symptoms of illness (diabetes, high blood pressure)
• Healthy ways to slow down the effects of aging
• How to manage anxiety & increase concentration
Let’s explore healing & healthy aging in a fun way!
Meet the Facilitator, Kofi Morris
Kofi is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Holistic Healer. He is focused in the areas of Holistic Health & Wellness, and serves as a Reiki Energy Healer and the founder of Cosmic Wellness Holistic Health.
Kofi offers workshops in Qi Qong (‘Chee Kung’), Meditation, Self-Care, Nutrition Corporate Holistic Health and Wellbeing, Proactive fathering and community development for Non-Profit Organizations across Toronto.
Join us IN-PERSON every Monday from 11:00am until noon.
Register below or call Lorraine – Program and Intake Coordinator 416-787-3007 ext 222.
Sign up now, spots are limited
Across Boundaries’ News
- ANTI-BULLYING PREVENTION AND AWARENESS WEEKVictims of bullying are at a higher risk of developing mental health struggles.
- World Food Day 2023: A Call to Tackle Hunger, Food Waste, and Mental HealthSince 1981, World Food Day has been celebrated annually on October 16th. The United Nations established this day to raise awareness about world hunger and poverty, aiming to inspire global change. This…
- Canadian Patient Safety Week: Empowering Safe Care at Across BoundariesAcross Boundaries is participating in Canadian Patient Safety Week (CPSW). We are thrilled to be involved in this national campaign hosted annually by Healthcare Excellence Canada. This year, CPSW is scheduled to…