Want to feel energized, meet new friends, and learn new & easy ways to stay healthy?
Come out as we explore this fun and stimulating program
What is The Dynamic Life Seniors Program?
A safe space for older adults aged 55+ who wish to be physically active, meet new friends, engage in recreational activities.
Join us on Mondays at 11am
EACH WEEK WE WILL EXPLORE:
• Practical Food & Nutrition ideas
• Ways to feel more energized & focussed
• Meet new friends and make new connections
• Ways to reduce symptoms of illness (diabetes, high blood pressure)
• Healthy ways to slow down the effects of aging
• How to manage anxiety & increase concentration
Let’s explore healing & healthy aging in a fun way!
Meet the Facilitator, Kofi Morris
Kofi is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Holistic Healer. He is focused in the areas of Holistic Health & Wellness, and serves as a Reiki Energy Healer and the founder of Cosmic Wellness Holistic Health.
Kofi offers workshops in Qi Qong (‘Chee Kung’), Meditation, Self-Care, Nutrition Corporate Holistic Health and Wellbeing, Proactive fathering and community development for Non-Profit Organizations across Toronto.
Join us IN-PERSON every Monday from 11:00am until noon.
Register below or call Lorraine – Program and Intake Coordinator 416-787-3007 ext 222.
Sign up now, spots are limited
Across Boundaries’ News
- Systemic Discrimination in Toronto Policing. Really?!Toronto Police Services released its’ findings on race-based data collection on June 15, 2022. Data highlights the disturbing reality that Toronto police are much more likely to use force against Black, Indigenous…
- The first pride was a riot!Pride is more than a month or a parade. Pride is a movement. Join us online for this very special event! Tuesday, June 21st at noon. Register now
- Anniversary of the tragic deathsThis week is the painful anniversary of the tragic death of three generations of a Muslim Canadian family in London, Ontario. On June 6, 2021, in what authorities described as a targeted…