Calling all 15 to 29-year-old young people that are interested in upping their cooking game. Come learn healthy ways to nourish your body, thus feeding your mind and soul.
This goodness happens online, Wednesdays at 3:00pm.
Youth will learn:
- Budgeting, Planning and Food Access
- Focus on foods that are beneficial for certain health concerns, such as diabetes, high-blood pressure, high cholesterol etc.
- Spicy food! Indian Food and Hot Sauces
- Food Safety & Kitchen Etiquette
- Food Preservation
- Fermentation – methods, tips and tricks
- Fungus, yeast and bacteria
- Vegetarian and Vegan Cooking
- And so much more!
This 6-week online program kicks off September 7th!
Meet the Facilitator, Hiren Mistry
Hiren Mistry is a co-founder of Baha’s Food, a wholesaler of gourmet sauces and prepared meals.
He is passionate about sharing his knowledge about food and his families’ recipes. He also believes giving back to the community, helping and feeding those who have less access to food.
What are you waiting for? Register now, spaces are limited!